Dave and John answer listener questions about iTunes syncing and moving libraries, docking your MacBook, fixing an iSight, resolving MobileMe issues, traveling with an iPad, DHCP lease advice, and more. Subscribe today, support your two favorite geeks (it’s just US$25 for 6 months) and enjoy!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- iTunes 9.2 adds checkbox for automatic sync of new apps
- iTunes Library Updater
- iTunes 10, at Last, Auto-repairs Broken Links
- About iTunes Store authorization and deauthorization
- Desktop Resetter 2.9 for Mac
- John’s MobileMe Photo Gallery
- Back to My Mac: “Double NAT” configurations may prevent Back to My Mac connections
- Want to Speed Up Your Surfing? Check out namebench!
- VMware Fusion
- Parallels 6 Desktop for Mac
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).