John and Dave answer your questions, share your tips, solve your problems and help you learn more and more about the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and related software and technology. Today’s show features your two favorite geeks talking about iPhones not appearing in iTunes (and how to fix it), how to eject pesky disks, Finder sidebar shortcuts, a few Aperture questions, and even an impromptu discussion of Twitter clients. This is a great one, folks. Download (it’s free) and enjoy!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Device not recognized in iTunes for Mac OS X
- iTunes: How to remove and reinstall the Apple Mobile Device Service on Mac OS X
- Find Out Who’s Messing with Your Drive with fseventer
- Delete spam by IP address in Mail.app
- Hawk Wings: Plug-ins and add-ons list
- Verizon MiFi 2200 Intelligent Mobile Hotspot
- Virgin Mobile LG Optimus V
- DataMan Lite
- Sticking the HUD and Filmstrip in Full Screen Mode
- Tunes and iPod: Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about syncing photos
- Snow Leopard: Installing Rosetta
- 10.6: Disable and enable Rosetta via Terminal
- Mac Pro Not Defaulting to Sound Output
- ZAMZAR Free Online File Conversion
- Reed-Solomon error correction
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).