Dave and John go straight to the mailbag this week, sharing some comments about security (including how to better secure your Facebook account), cleaning scratched CDs, and (finally!) a utility for finding what apps are truly keeping your disk(s) from ejecting! Then it’s question time, and your two favorite geeks stay squarely rooted in the mailbag, helping you and fellow listeners learn how to set default zoom levels in Mail and Safari, manage your podcasts while untethered from your computer, sending sound to different speakers, recovering lost files (and the nuances therein), and much, much more. Download (this one’s free right now, folks!), listen, learn and enjoy!
MGG 322: Security, Screen Zooming, Data Recovery & More
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Secure Browsing in Facebook
- CD/DVD Repair and Cleaning System
- What’s Keeping Me?
- iTunes: How to remove and reinstall the Apple Mobile Device Service on Mac OS X
- iStat Menus
- Monitor More on Your Mac with atMonitor
- DataMan Lite
- A Little Something For Everyone - Four Mac Tips For Beginners
- Safari Magnifier
- Mail 4.0 Help - Composing preferences
- Griffin SmartDeck Cassette Adapter for iPod
- Griffin DirectDeck Universal Cassette Adapter
- Audio Hijack Pro
- Data Rescue 3
- How to back up iCal calendar data
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).