What to do when your Mac forgets its window positions? Migrating iTunes to a new computer? Sending your Mac in for repair? Want to import your data from one Mac to another? Have a question of your own? No fear, your geeks… are here! John and Dave take these questions — and more… much, much more — answer and discuss them on the show. Also included in this episode are some replies to the SSD on-the-cheap concept, as well as a handful of Cool Stuff Found sent in by you and other listeners. Download today, support your two favorite geeks, and enjoy!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Optimal Layout
- Wireless input devices: Bluetooth frequently asked questions
- Can I “T” or “C” boot my Mac with the wireless keyboard?
- How to use Migration Assistant to transfer files from another Mac
- HOWTO: Remove Google Software Update on Mac OS X
- Hardware Growler
- Little Snitch
- Symbolic links made simple
- Forklift 2
- Mac Pro SSD and Hard Drive Combo: How and Why
- About the SD and SDXC card slot
- Secure Digital