Mac Geek Gab is the show that answers your questions, shares your tips, and helps you learn even more about your Mac and other Apple devices. This week, hosts John F. Braun and Dave Hamilton certainly deliver on that mission! Dave discusses how he used his iPad for his first (connected) trip without a laptop, then they move on to answering questions about iTunes, Firewalls, Time Machine, App purchases (on your Mac & iOS devices), networking, and more! Download today (it’s free!), press play, and enjoy!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Clear Spot 4G+
- Obtaining a Signing Authority
- How the Comodo certificate fraud calls CA trust into question
- Apple Releases Security Update 2011-002 for Leopard & Snow Leopard
- Apple Patches Two Security Holes in Safari 5.0.5
- Apple Releases iOS 4.2.7 Security Patch for CDMA iPhone 4 (Verizon)
- UPnP (Universal Plug and Play)
- NAT-PMP (NAT Port Mapping Protocol)
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).