Your two favorite Mac geeks are back for a second-installment with this week’s Premium episode. Discussing Dropbox security, rearranging Login Items, how to manage your Mac’s menubar, home networking and more, John F. Braun and Dave Hamilton keep you informed and entertained. Subscribe today, support the guys, and learn in the process!
MGG 330: Managing Your Menubar, Memory, Mail, and More!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Dropbox Security Overview
- Derek Newton - Information Security Insights : Dropbox
- Little Snitch
- iPhone and iPod touch: About backups
- Apple Addresses Location Tracking with iOS 4.3.3 Update
- Mac OS X: Reading system memory usage in Activity Monitor
- iStat Menus
- ksurl update engine
- Mail Enhancer
- GV Extensions for iPhone
- Space Gremlin
- Disk Inventory X
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).