John and Dave end out June answering your questions and sharing as many tips as possible! Topics covered include setting the iOS default calendar, dealing with CalDAV servers, diagnosing bad RAM (and possibly more!), consolidating movies in iTunes, and much more! This one’s free, folks, so subscribe, download and enjoy.
MGG 339: Did Bad RAM Hork My Motherboard?
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Phish Super Ball IX
- Mac 101: File sharing
- Google Sync for your phone
- Setting up Google Sync with your iOS device
- Power Mac G4: Computer Beeps Three Times
- Power-On Self-Test Beep Definition - Part 1
- Power On Self-Test Beep Definition - Part 2
- Magic smoke
- Kensington Portable Power Outlet
- Richard Solo 1800 for iPhone
- FitFolio Cover for iPad 2
- Tidy Up!
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).