With time having passed since Lion’s release, John and Dave and the entire Mac Geek Gab community have been pooling their knowledge about the benefits — and pitfalls — associated with the Snow Leopard-to-Lion upgrade process. Dave and John share some of the latest information here today, as well as some tips about tweaking your Lion-upgraded Mac to behave better. Additionally there’s some great Cool Stuff Found included, as well as listener questions answered. Download today and enjoy!
MGG 352: Tips for Lion-Upgraded Macs & Cool Stuff Found
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Mac OS X: Do not remove or modify the SyncServices folder
- Show A Message When The Screen Is Locked In Mac OS X Lion
- MobileMe: Email account specifications
- Attach AppleScripts to Mail.app rules
- Mac OS: How to release and renew a DHCP lease
- Font Book 101
- Name Munger
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).