Dave and John kick off the week with another show filled with answering your questions and helping you solve your problems. Your two favorite geeks discuss various topics include how best to migrate iTunes data from one Mac to another in order to preserve the sync states of your various iDevices, the current state of virus protection, problems ejecting disks, how to get iTunes to work happily with your firewall, and much, much more. Cool Stuff Found has a few notable entries in this episode, too. Download today, tune in and enjoy!
MGG 358: iTunes Fights My Firewall
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- iPhone 4S
- Apple Recycling Program
- Optimum Wi-Fi
- iOS: Understanding ‘Erase All Content and Settings’
- iTunes for Mac: Moving your iTunes Media folder
- Parallels Plesk Panel Anti-Virus Powered by Kaspersky
- Clam AV
- About Code Signing
- Mac OS X v10.5, 10.6: About the Application Firewall
- Why doesn’t Drobo FS show up on Drobo Dashboard, but yet all other Drobo devices do?
- Mac OS X keyboard shortcuts
- iStat Menus
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).