Today’s episode has John and Dave talking through flaky trackpads, upgrading laptop RAM, the new AirPort Utility, and emptying the trash. They also discuss tricks that might cause your MacBook’s trackpad to stop working, how to reconfigure your network with multiple routers, and diagnosing shutdown issues related to Lion’s resume functionality. Then, of course, come some tips as well as a fantastic list of Cool Stuff Found. Download today and enjoy!
MGG 379: Trackpads, RAM Upgrades, AirPort Utility & More!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Frequently asked questions about the MobileMe Transition to iCloud
- Aperture 3
- Try Aperture 3 free for 30 days
- Photoshop Express for iOS
- Set flickr geotag privacy level
- Apple Specifications
- MacBook RAM Upgrades (pre-2009 models)
- MacBook: How to remove or install memory
- AirPort Utility 6 for Lion is for Beginners
- See Full Cookie Details in Safari 5.1
- “Missing” Data (AFP) and/or CNID DB Errors
- WorldCard Mobile
- 802.11n FAQ
- Tethered Shooting To A Wireless iPad – Very Cool!!!!!
- Tedium App
- Intel-based Macs: Resetting the System Management Controller (SMC)
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).