Dave and John kick off February’s first Premium episode with discussion about portable iTunes libraries (and their associated woes!), discussing the nuances of setting your iOS Calendar to properly handle time zones, and some quick tips about how to read console logs. Then it’s off to some Cool Stuff Found and more. You won’t want to miss this episode, so sign up today (it’s just US$25 for 6 months of extra episodes!), download, and enjoy!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- How to open an alternate iTunes Library file or create a new one
- Using iPhone, iPad, or iPod with multiple computers
- Managing content manually on iPhone, iPad, and iPod
- iTunes Match
- Understanding and using Time Zone Support for iOS, iCal, and MobileMe Calendar
- AirPort 5.0 Help - Setting DHCP options for your base station
- Mac OS X: Using Console to Troubleshoot Problems
- iWeb to Wordpress
- Roxio Toast
- flickr API
- SugarSync - John’s referral link or Dave’s referral link — Either link will get you 500MB additional storage!
- Dropbox - John’s referral link or Dave’s referral link — Either link will get you 250MB additional storage!
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).