Dave and John kick off April with a bang! Today’s episode is filled with great answers and tips, with topics including recreating Lion’s recovery partition, copying mail between user accounts, issues with apps launching (and not launching!), and solving that pesky problem that happens when you’re sharing a folder and someone writes a file that you can only read. All of this and MUCH more in today’s episode. Download now (it’s free) and join these two knowledable, fun-loving geeks on a troubleshooting journey.
MGG 389: Copying Mail, Shared File Permissions, Tips & More
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- OS X Lion: About Lion Recovery
- How to restore a missing Recovery HD partition in Lion
- Re-downloading Lion
- How to Repair User-Level Permissions in Mac OS X
- Batch Adding Keywords In Apple Aperture 3.0 (video)
- ScreenCastsOnline - Aperture 3 - Part 1
- ScreenCastsOnline - Aperture 3 - Part 2
- ScreenCastsOnline - Aperture 3 - Part 3
- Aperture Tutorials
- Mac OS X Server v10.5, 10.6: Setting a custom umask
- Mac OS X: Resolving permissions (umask) issues in a server-based group folder environment
- Disable the “Are you sure you want to open this file?” warning dialogue in Mac OS X
- How to Suppress Repetition of Warnings That an Application Was Downloaded From the Internet on Mac OS X?
- Night Reader
- Free App Price Watch
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).