John and Dave kick off July’s first Premium show with a bang. Some great stuff in here, including a good discussion about iTunes Match and working through some of its difficulties. More is covered, of course. Download today and enjoy!
MGG 406: What Should We Call This One?
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Dropbox - Your photos, simplified (Part 1)
- Dropbox - Your photos, simplified (Part 2)
- SugarSync - Music and Photos
- iCloud: Backup and restore overview
- How to Repair User-Level Permissions in Mac OS X
- Mac OS X Lion Adds CoreStorage, a Volume Manager (Finally!)
- iStat Menus
- Reset Your Mac’s SMC (System Management Controller)
- Remind Me Later
- Song Sergeant
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).