September’s second Mac Geek Gab Premium episode launches right into things with John and Dave helping listeners with questions about Spotlight filtering (including where it does and doesn’t apply), Mail issues (including attachments not auto-saving and rules going inactive), and a listener’s daughter who solved the spinning beachball her dad kept experiencing! All this and more on this very special Premium episode. Join now for just US$25 and get this episode and 2 extra episodes per month for 6 months. Support your two favorite geeks today!
MGG 353: Popping the Spinning Beachball!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- MacBook Air
- MacBook Pro
- 10.4: Use Access Control Lists for fine-grained control
- TinkerTool System Release 2
- Mac OS X: Resetting the SyncServices folder
- AirPort 5.0 Help - Directing network traffic to a specific computer on your network
- My Support Profile
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).