Welcome to TMO's Daily Observations podcast where we take a look at current Apple and tech-related topics. In our first episode, Dave Hamilton and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to dive into their opinions on Apple's iTunes 11.2 update that hid the Users directory, and what was done to fix the problem. They also take a look at Apple's deal with Motorola Mobility to end their mutual patent infringement fight and what that might mean for their battle with Samsung.
TMO Daily Observations: 2014-05-19
- Apple Focuses on Podcast Interface in iTunes 11.2
- Hidden Users Folder Result of iTunes 11.2 and Find My Mac Combination, not 10.9.3
- iTunes 11.2.1 Fixes Hidden Users Folder Bug, Restores Folder Visibility
- Apple and Google's Moto Settle All Patent Litigation, but No Cross-Licensing
- Apple, Samsung Reportedly Resume Patent Settlement Negotiations