Moving from an iPhone to an Android or Windows smartphone could mean you no longer get text messages from your iPhone-toting friends, and it certainly means Apple gets a lawsuit. Dave Hamilton and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to take a look at the Messages headache, share their thoughts on Senator Al Franken's stance against the AT&T/DirecTV merger, and Apple's decision to block a female masturbation educational app from the App Store.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- macOS: Make Your Spotlight Searches Better with the Kind Operator
- AirPort Utility: Adjusting Basestation Preferences (And Why You Might Want To!)
- A Network Scanner Helps You Secure Your Wi-Fi Router
- Get Free Bitcoins from 22 Faucets That Pay
- Evade the macOS 'Too Many Open Files' Error by Pushing the Limits
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.