In this show, I interview Alykhan Jetha, the CEO or Marketcircle in Toronto. A.J., as we all call him, and I have been friends for over a decade, having first met at Macworld Expo. I asked A.J. about the fascinating story of how he came to move to Toronto with his family after being deported from Africa years ago, how he came to form Marketcircle and launch the famous Daylite application for the Mac. In the interview, we chat about his current apps as well as some of the issues related to being an Apple developer.
Recent News See All »
- iOS Control Center Bug Is Freezing Certain iPhones
- Apple Introduces Today at Apple Events to Make its Stores the Place You Want to Hang Out
- Yet Another Report Pegs October, November for iPhone 8 Release
- Apple Bumps April's Carpool Karaoke Launch to Later this Year
- Apple Snags Another AR/VR Expert, this Time from NASA
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Study Of AT&T Fiber Highlights Income Inequality and the Digital Divide
- A Tor Browser Might Not Be Your Best Solution for Internet Privacy
- Emergence of Robots Will, Remarkably, Force a Change in iPad Design
- That Time Tim Cook Spanked Uber CEO Kalanick for Breaking the Rules
- Apple Hires Satellite Experts away from Google
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.