Just because an analyst says Apple could be doomed doesn't mean we'll all be using Android smartphones in three years. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet dissect what Noster Capital's Pedro de Noronha really meant when he said Apple could be obsolete in three years, plus they look at Judge Denise Cote's comments on Apple's ebook price fixing class action lawsuit settlement.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
- iOS 10: Apps are Gaining 3D Touch Widgets and They're Freakin Sweet
- Use a Password Manager to Store Your Driver's License and Passport
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.