Remember the iPod? There's a antitrust class action lawsuit that does, and it's finally getting its day in court. Bryan Chaffin and Dave Hamilton join Jeff Gamet to offer their take on the case, talk about a very cool levitating speaker, and they take a side trip into the audio world to talk about the Leslie Speaker.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Apple Finally Faces Trial in Class Action Suit Over iTunes/iPod
- The Om/One Levitating Bluetooth Speaker: $179.99 This Week
- Leslie Speaker
- Leslie speaker audio sample: What Is and What Should Never Be
- Leslie speaker audio sample: No Quarter
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed