Tag Heuer is looking at how it can get a serious piece of the smartwatch market, and that could make it a competitor to the Apple Watch—or maybe not. Dave Hamilton, Bryan Chaffin, and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to talk about where Apple Watch fits in with the luxury watch market, how Tag Heuer and other high end watch makers may fit into that game, and who will be looking at buying these devices.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- macOS: Make Your Spotlight Searches Better with the Kind Operator
- AirPort Utility: Adjusting Basestation Preferences (And Why You Might Want To!)
- A Network Scanner Helps You Secure Your Wi-Fi Router
- Get Free Bitcoins from 22 Faucets That Pay
- Evade the macOS 'Too Many Open Files' Error by Pushing the Limits
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.