Lenovo's decision to bring in a little extra money by installing what amounts to a man in the middle attack on computers has left its customers open to serious security risks. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to talk about the damage Lenovo's actions have done to customer trust, the potential risks they face, and who may be creating even bigger technology risks.
TMO Daily Observations 2015-02-23: How Lenovo Screwed Customer Trust and Security
- The Digital Betrayal of the Consumer is Officially Out of Control
- Superfish Security Flaw Extends Beyond Lenovo
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed