Apple is making a positive move with contract workers in Silicon Valley by hiring its own security staff. Bryan Chaffin and Dave Hamilton join Jeff Gamet to look at Apple's decision to bring its contract security staff in house and how that fits in with the Silicon Valley economy. They also have some thoughts on Nissan-Renault's praise for Apple's plans for electric cars.
TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-04: Apple’s Pro-worker Stance in Silicon Valley
- Apple's Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Nissan-Renault CEO Says Apple Car Is 'Good News for Us'
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed