Apple is carving out a place for itself in the fashion industry with its new Apple Watch, but not everyone seems happy about that. Dave Hamilton and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to look at why some people think Apple Watch is a bad move for Apple, the perception of Apple fans, and why they thing smartwatches are a natural extension of the company's product lines. They also have some thoughts on why an Apple car makes sense for users and the automotive industry.
TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-13: Why Apple Watch and Apple Car are both Good Moves
Shave smarter with Harry's razors and take advantage of $5 off on your first order using our special discount code: TDO
- Apple Watch Naysayers Misunderstand Apple Customers
- The Financial Incentive for Apple to Make an Electric Car is Huge
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed