Just because you have an Apple TV and cancel your cable TV subscription doesn't necessarily mean you'll save money. John Martellaro and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to look at the costs you face when buying access to your favorite shows online, plus they have some thoughts on Blackberry's planned move back into the tablet computer market. All that, and John is trying out a new podcasting mic and wants your feedback.
TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-16: Adding Up Cable TV Cord Cutting Costs, Blackberry’s Secutablet
Lynda.com online training. Sign up for your free 10-day trial and get smarter now!
- Cord Cutters Who Embrace Apple TV: Beware the Costs
- Blackberry goes for Security with new Secutablet Tablet
- John's mic this week: Apogee MiC 96k
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed