Word on the street says Apple is working on its own streaming TV network, and wants its own satellite, too. Kelly Guimont and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to offer up their take on Apple as a television content provider and what that could mean for cable TV subscribers looking to cut their cord. They also have some thoughts on how Apple could use its own satellite.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Apple in Talks to Launch Web TV Network this Fall
- Apple Could take to the Skies with its Own Satellite
- John's mic this week: Apogee MiC 96k
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed