A new Steve Jobs biography comes out tomorrow, and Apple's executive team seems much happier about this book than Walter Isaacson's interpretation. Dave Hamilton and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to share their thoughts on why the executives like the Brent Schlender, Rick Tetzeli, and George Newbern book so much more. Also, Google games its search results.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Becoming Steve Jobs: The Evolution of a Reckless Upstart into a Visionary Leader
- FTC Report Details How Google Manipulated Results to Hurt Competitors
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed