You don't have to like Apple to see how the company is changing the consumer electronics world. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to look at how Apple sets trends and impacts how we use and what we expect from our tech gear even if we don't use their products. Kelly also has some great tips on recycling all of those extra cables that pile up.
TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-25: Apple’s Tech Trend Setting, Recycling Old Gear
Supercharge your Mac's Finder with Path Finder 7 from Cocoatech.
- Why Apple is Relevant Even if You Don’t Like the Company
- How To Unload Unneeded Cables from Your Old Electronic Devices
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed