Apple CEO Tim Cook is speaking out against Indiana's Religious Freedom Restoration Act and against other laws that support discrimination. Dave Hamilton and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to talk about Mr. Cook's public position and businesses speaking out against discrimination, plus they offer up their thoughts on word that Apple Watch purchases will require a reservation.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Tim Cook Blasts Indiana Discrimination Law, and it’s the Right thing to Do
- In-store Apple Watch Purchases will Require Appointments
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed