Apple's latest products, Apple Watch and the new MacBook, aren't available in the company's retail stores, which has Kelly Guimont wondering if this is the beginning of big changes. Kelly and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to look at Apple's online-only sales tactic, and offer up their thoughts on why the company is using its stores as a show room instead of a sale point for its latest products.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- When Did Apple Stores Become Apple Showrooms?
- 4 Theories That Explain the Apple MacBook Shortage
- John's microphone: the iRig Mic HD
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed