Apple seems to be teaching consumers patience, at least as far as the Apple Watch is concerned. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to talk about the news that in-store sales for Apple Watches may not happen until June, plus they look at how Apple has become more open with journalists and bloggers since Tim Cook became CEO.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- No Apple Watches For In-Store Purchase Through May
- Apple PR Veteran Steve Dowling Promoted to VP
- When Did Apple Stores Become Apple Showrooms?
- John's microphone: the iRig Mic HD
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed