It's Apple Watch delivery day, which means we finally get to see what's inside Apple's brand new smartwatch. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet talk about how Apple designed the insides of the Apple Watch, and debunk the idea that Apple designed an internal-upgradable device. They also explain how to navigate the Apple Watch interface, and Bryan gives us a great musical interlude.
TMO Daily Observations 2015-04-24: Getting Inside Apple Watch
Supercharge your Mac's Finder with Path Finder 7 from Cocoatech. Use our discount code TDO to get 25 percent off your purchase.
- iFixit Apple Watch Tear Down Kills Hopes of Upgrades
- Visual Primer for Navigating Apple Watch
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed