Apple Watch can't quite do everything we want, but there are reasons behind those limitations. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet talk discuss why heart rate tracking isn't available in Apple Watch apps from third party developers, and why watch band accessories may block some Apple Watch functions from working properly.
TMO Daily Observations 2015-04-27: Apple Watch Heart Rate Tracking and Band Limitations
Casper premium hybrid memory foam and latex mattresses. Use TDO's special code for a US$50 discount.
- Apple Watch Apps can't Track Heart Rate and it's all HealthKit's Fault
- Apple Watch Battery Straps Likely Not to Work
- Apple's iTunes Store gets Red Cross Donation Page for Nepal Earthquake Support
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed