The DOJ is looking into claims that Apple is pressuring record labels to end free streaming music through Spotify. Kelly Guimont and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to look at how the claims seem out of place for Apple, and speculate on what may really be happening with the company's streaming music service negotiations. Plus Jeff explains how to calibrate your Apple Watch for better step count accuracy.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Apple's Rumored Streaming Music Service gets DOJ Attention
- How to Calibrate Apple Watch for More Accurate Step Tracking
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed