Apple's still unconfirmed plans to design a car led to a Cupertino visit from Fiat Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne. Bryan Chaffin and Dave Hamilton join Jeff Gamet to talk about Apple's place in the automotive market and who will be the target market for the company's cars. After more than a week of Apple Watch time under their belts, they also have some observations on how the smartwatch is changing their communication preferences.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Fiat Chrysler CEO Talks Cars with Apple's Tim Cook
- How Apple Watch is changing our iPhone interactions
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed