After explaining to us yesterday how iTunes 12 is like the Weasley's house, Kelly has some ideas on how to fix that problem. Kelly, along with John Martellaro, join Jeff Gamet to sort out how to make iTunes better, plus they look at reports of a major security flaw in Apple Watch and explain how those are wrong.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Apple Watch doesn't have a serious security bug
- Kelly's ideas on fixing iTunes
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-14: Apple Music, Ping, and Smart Home Troubleshooting
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed