Carl Icahn had all kinds of things to say about Apple recently, and Bryan and Dave have all kinds of things to say about Carl Icahn. Seems Apple had some things to say about Carl Icahn, too, or at least that's what the Wall Street Journal's story yesterday infers. Apple won't be making a screened version of the Apple TV according to WSJ (and it sure sounds like a controlled leak from Apple). All this and more on today's TDO!
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Carl Icahn Steps Up Pressure on Apple and Tim Cook to Buy Back More Shares
- Apple Reportedly Shelved Plans to Make a Television Set, Focused on Content Delivery Today
- How Apple Does Controlled Leaks
- Apple Updates iMac 5K, Lowers Starting Price to $1,999
- Apple Updates MacBook Pro with Retina Display with Force Touch Trackpad
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed