Apple is an always changing company, and that's more evident now than ever before. John Martellaro joins Jeff Gamet to look at how Apple has changed the way it responds to customer needs over the years, how OS X and iOS designs are evolving, why executives are becoming more accessible to the media, and more.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- iOS 9 Gets a Taste of the Finder with iCloud Drive App
- Apple Unveils OS X El Capitan with Loads of Refinements
- Yosemite 10.10.4 Beta Dumps Discoveryd to Fix Network Issues
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed
- Jeff's Podcasting Basics class at Boulder Digital Arts