Our listeners had plenty to say about reports that Apple Watch sales are declining, so Bryan Chaffin and John Martellaro are back joining Jeff Gamet to offer up their responses to your comments. They also share their reactions to Apple's latest iPhone 6 commercials.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Listener Mail Bag: Apple Watch declining sales
- Falling Sales Suggest Apple Watch Isn't Resonating with Consumers
- Lost: Apple's Golden Opportunity to Market the Apple Watch
- Apple's New 'If It's Not an iPhone, It's Not an iPhone' Commercial Tout Whole Widget Model
- 'Loved' iPhone Commercial: '99% of People Who Have an iPhone Love Their iPhone'
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed