Google's OnHub sounds great, but it may not be able to live up to expectations. John Martellaro and Jim Tanous from TekRevue join Jeff Gamet to discuss how Google may have unintentionally set up customers to be disappointed. They also offer up their thoughts on Swatch's smartwatch plans and on calling Apple Watch a toy.
TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-24: Google's OnHub Disappointment, Swatch's Smartwatch Plans
- Google's OnHub Has Lofty Ambitions, But Isn't the Buffering Panacea It's Advertised to Be
- Swatch CEO: Apple Watch is a Toy
- A Layman's Guide to the IPv6 Transition
- How to Obtain the IPv6 Address of Your Mac and iPad
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed