Apple moved iPods from its front-end store displays to the shelves along side AirPort Basestations, but that doesn't mean the iPod is doomed. John Martellaro joins Jeff Gamet to look at the changes in Apple's iPod retail strategy and why we won't be seeing the end of the iPod touch, nano, or shuffle any time soon.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- The iPod Has Been Relegated to the Back of the Apple Store, But with Good Reason
- How to Force Apple Watch to Fix Sunrise/Sunset Display
- Adam Christianson's Maccast
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed