It looks like Apple may want to start offering its own original TV shows and movies on Apple TV. Bryan Chaffin and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to share their thoughts on Apple getting into original content, or more accurately, they lock horns with diametrically opposed views.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- That Time Tim Cook Spanked Uber CEO Kalanick for Breaking the Rules
- Apple Hires Satellite Experts away from Google
- Apple and Others Will Build AIs That Will be Hard to Challenge
- Apple Runs Up Against State Censorship in China, Again
- Apple Offers Animated Look at Yaks, Waste, Breathing Buildings, and Artificial Sweat
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.