Apple had to pull over 50 apps from its App Store because developers used non-legit copies of Xcode that added malware. The Maccast's Adam Christianson joins Jeff Gamet to look at the problems XcodeGhost is causing for Apple, developers, and end users, plus they offer up their thoughts on iOS 9 content blockers and Marco Arment's decision to pull Peace from the App Store.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- macOS: Make Your Spotlight Searches Better with the Kind Operator
- AirPort Utility: Adjusting Basestation Preferences (And Why You Might Want To!)
- A Network Scanner Helps You Secure Your Wi-Fi Router
- Get Free Bitcoins from 22 Faucets That Pay
- Evade the macOS 'Too Many Open Files' Error by Pushing the Limits
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.