A new report says Apple is planning to switch to 96kHz 24-bit streaming audio in 2016. Dave Hamilton and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to explain why that may not be the best plan for Apple, and where those larger audio files really make sense. John also explains why we should be prepared for a faster upgrade cycle for the Apple TV.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Report Claims Apple has Plans for Hi-Res Audio Music Streaming
- You May Be Buying a New 5th Gen Apple TV Sooner Than You Planned
- Jeff's January 12 Podcasting class discount code: JeffGametPod011216
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed