Apple is officially talking out against the U.K.'s bill for access to encrypted personal data. Bryan Chaffin and Dave Hamilton join Jeff Gamet to look at the government push for encryption back doors and Apple's argument against them, plus Dave has a tip on how to keep the Facebook app from killing your iPhone battery.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Tim Cook to U.K.: Your Privacy Snooping Bill is Bad News
- How To Limit Facebook's iPhone Background Battery Usage
- Jeff's January 12 Podcasting class discount code: JeffGametPod011216
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed