The Beatles are finally coming to streaming music services, including Apple Music, but is it a big deal? Bryan Chaffin joins Jeff Gamet to talk about streaming music, how The Beatles fit in, and whether or not it's going to make a difference for online music subscriptions. They also look at what Apple's new proxy access for shareholders really means.
TMO Daily Observations 2015-12-23: Apple Music gets The Beatles, Apple’s New Shareholder Rules
- Beatles Come to Apple Music Streaming Dec 24
- China Mobile Feeds Rumored April 'iPhone 6c' Release
- Apple Makes It Easier for Shareholders to Nominate Board Members
- Jeff's January 12 Podcasting class discount code: JeffGametPod011216
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed