The iPad has grown up a lot since it was introduced in 2010, and John Martellaro thinks its time for Apple to expand their tablet's capabilities. John joins Jeff Gamet to explain why he wants to see serious coding tools available on the iPad and how that's a good thing for today's tech users.
Recent News See All »
- Steve Wozniak Accepts Award from Startup World Cup, Says 'This One's for Apple'
- A Robotics Competition You Should Totally Check Out
- Coming Soon To Your iPhone: Over 70 New Unicode 10 Emojis
- If You Haven't Changed Your iCloud Password in the Past Two Years do it Now
- Apple Store Online, (PRODUCT)RED iPhone 7, New 9.7-inch iPad Available Now
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.