There's no need to worry today, but at some point Apple will need to replace Tim Cook as CEO. John Martellaro and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to look at who in Apple is best suited today to take over for Mr. Cook and why. They also respond to listener comments on whether or not Apple should buy Time Warner.
TMO Daily Observations 2016-01-15: Apple’s CEO Succession Plan, Listener Comments
- If, Heaven Forbid, Tim Cook Were Hit by a Bus, Who Would Be His Successor?
- Listener comments: Should Apple buy Time Warner?
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-01-13: Apple, Time Warner, Pharrell, and Pop Culture
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed