Apple patched a security flaw in iOS 9.2.1 that it first knew about over two years ago, so does that mean Apple is dropping the ball? Dave Hamilton and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to discuss Apple's updates and how security fits in, plus John dives into the future of display technology.
TMO Daily Observations 2016-01-21: Apple's Slow Security Updates, Quantum Dot Displays
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Apple Took 2.5 Years to Fix a Security Flaw, but this Time it's OK
- Everything You Need to Know About OLEDs, Quantum Dots & iPhone, Part I
- Quantum Weirdness Now a Matter of Time | Quanta Magazine
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed