Apple's fight with the FBI over whether or not it should have to unlock an iPhone keeps taking interesting terms, this time with FBI director James Comey saying this is an isolated case while the DOJ lines up more. John Martellaro and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to share their perspectives on the latest as the case continues to unfold.
TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-23: More iPhones for Apple to Hack
- FBI Director Offers Disingenuous and Hypocritical Open Letter to Counter Apple
- FBI’s One-off iPhone Hack Argument Crumbles as More Cases Line Up
- Pew Research Survey Finds Majority Side with FBI Against Apple (Using Wrong Question)
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed