Apple shareholders are standing with the company as it fights to overturn a court order that would give the FBI a password hackable version of iOS. Dave Hamilton and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to talk about Apple's annual shareholder meeting and the reaction investors are having to the court order, plus Dave has some tips on dealing with an OS X issue that's disabling Mac ethernet ports.
TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-29: Apple and Shareholders vs FBI, Disabled Mac Ethernet Fix
- Shareholders Back Apple CEO Tim Cook in Fight against FBI Overreach
- Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery on FOX & Friends
- Apple May Have Killed Your Mac's Ethernet, Here's the Fix
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed